WELCOME TO THE M'HENCHA COMPANY
M'hencha Treat x 6 (65g each)
M'hencha Treat x 6 (65g each)
Individual M'hencha treats to serve as pudding or for breakfast. A brisk crisp in the oven will intensify the flavour and crisp the pastry but you can still eat it cold if you like. Best with a dollop of ice cream or a coffee on the side!
Prepare for an exquisite taste journey to North Africa and back - choose between two flavours:
Citrus, Rosewater & Pistachio, fresh, fragrant and light: Almond frangipane with citrus notes of orange and lemon, followed by delicate hints of rose water that linger on the palate, wrapped in crisp brick pastry topped with icing sugar and pistachios. Serve cold or warm with a shot of coffee or a dollop of pistachio ice cream for a mouthwatering desert to delight the senses.
Orange Cinnamon & Date, punchy flavours of citrus, date and spice: Almond frangipane with orange, cinnamon and date wrapped in crisp brick pastry with a dusting of icing sugar and extra cinnamon. A true winter warmer, delicious gently warmed served with vanilla ice cream and an orange muscat dessert wine or golden bullace plum liqueur for a most decadent pud.
Instructions: Whilst you can eat your M'hencha straight away we love it crisp and warm. Remove the packaging and pop in a pre-heated oven 140ºC/Gas 1/Aga Warming oven for approximately 5 minutes. Should the pastry soften at any time pop back in the oven as above.
Freezing: Pop in the freezer (up to 3 months). Defrost for 15 minutes then follow the crisping instructions above.
M’hencha Citrus, Rosewater and Pistachio: Almonds, Sugar, Butter, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Whole Egg, Lemon Zest, Orange Zest, Rosewater, Pistachios Nuts and Brick Pastry (Wheat Flour, Water, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Soy Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, Calcium Propionate, Lactic Acid).
M’hencha Orange, Cinnamon & Date: Almonds, Sugar, Butter, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Whole Egg, Orange Zest, Dates, Rice Flour, Cinnamon and Brick Pastry (Wheat Flour, Water, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Soy Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, Calcium Propionate, Lactic Acid).
PLEASE NOTE OUR DELIVERY DAYS are Wednesday, Thursday, Friday with all orders are subject to availability.
- All M’hencha orders are hand prepared, baked and shipped the same day.
- PLEASE NOTE OUR DELIVERY DAYS are Wednesday, Thursday, Friday with all orders subject to availability.
- You will be able to select a delivery window subject to availability when each M'hencha is added to your basket.
- Your parcel will be sent on a 24-48 hour delivery service (94% assured) or next day service (98% assured) dependant on weight and location of delivery.
- ALL DELIVERY METHODS REQUIRE A SIGNATURE.
- Example of order process: Order Monday before 5pm, M'hencha is baked and shipped Tuesday arriving Wednesday/Thursday.
- If you have an urgent order, advanced order where the date is not available yet, require a guaranteed delivery or a specific request please telephone 01451 822868 to discuss options or use the contact form here.
- Due to the perishable nature of M'hencha delivery is limited to Royal Mail Postcodes.
- If you have not received your order as expected please telephone 01451 822868 or use the contact form here.