WELCOME TO THE M'HENCHA COMPANY
M'hencha Platter Pack
M'hencha Platter Pack
Magnificent as a centrepiece for any celebration for 30 - 36 people. A combination of 15 treats, a 22.5cm (9”) cake and a 10cm (4”) “topper” Cake. Supplied with dried flowers relevant to flavour choice to make your platter look resplendent. This styled on a Moroccan Tray 37cm (14.5 “) in diameter excluding the rim. It would look equally striking on an oval dish, this is where you add your unique style to your M’hencha.
Instructions: Enjoy your M'hencha at it best by bringing the pastry to full crisp. Remove the packaging and pop in a pre-heated oven 140ºC/Gas 1/Aga Warming oven for approximately 8 - 10 minutes. It can be eaten warm (my favourite) or allow to cool. If you don’t eat it all and the pastry softens pop back in the oven as above.
Serve: torn from the coil finger to thumb or slice with a bread knife. The rosewater & pistachio tastes excellent served with pistachio ice cream, greek yoghurt or crème fraîche. Add a sweet dessert wine such as Essencia Orange Muscat for added indulgence. Left overs are great for breakfast with black coffee. The cinnamon and date in my eyes is best served warm with vanilla ice cream and a shot of plum liqueur…...
Freezing: Pop in the freezer (up to 3 months). Defrost for two hours, then follow the crisping instructions above.
NB: Portion sizes: the smaller portion estimate is for M’hencha aficionados, those who love their desserts and generally lack restraint when it comes to a sweet treat. The larger portion estimate is for those who have total control of their eating habits and are neither here nor there on the sweet indulgence front - if you only want a little morsel that’s fine with me your family/friends will appreciate it as they will get more…
M’hencha Citrus, Rosewater and Pistachio: Almonds, Sugar, Butter, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Whole Egg, Lemon Zest, Orange Zest, Rosewater, Pistachios Nuts and Brick Pastry (Wheat Flour, Water, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Soy Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, Calcium Propionate, Lactic Acid).
M’hencha Orange, Cinnamon & Date: Almonds, Sugar, Butter, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Whole Egg, Orange Zest, Dates, Rice Flour, Cinnamon and Brick Pastry (Wheat Flour, Water, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Soy Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, Calcium Propionate, Lactic Acid).
PLEASE NOTE OUR DELIVERY DAYS are Wednesday, Thursday, Friday with all orders are subject to availability.
- All M’hencha orders are hand prepared, baked and shipped the same day.
- You will be able to select a delivery window subject to availability when each M'hencha is added to your basket.
- Your parcel will be sent on a 24-48 hour delivery service (94% assured) or next day service (98% assured) dependant on weight and location of delivery.
- ALL DELIVERY METHODS REQUIRE A SIGNATURE.
- Example of order process: Order Monday before 5pm, M'hencha is baked and shipped Tuesday arriving Wednesday/Thursday.
- If you have an urgent order, advanced order where the date is not available yet, require a guaranteed delivery or a specific request please telephone 01451 822868 to discuss options or use the contact form here.
- Due to the perishable nature of M'hencha delivery is limited to UK Royal Mail Postcodes.
- If you have not received your order as expected please telephone 01451 822868 or use the contact form here.